- 3 tbsp plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 200g green beans, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 200g celery, shredded and peeled
- 100g fennel, shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 25g California Raisins
- 125g prepared salad mix
- 1 small cooked beetroot sliced or diced
- For dressing, combine ingredients in small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid and whisk together or shake until well mixed. Set aside.
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and rinse under cold water, and then drain well.
- Combine celery, fennel, chopped chives and raisins in large bowl. Either pour the dressing over all ingredients and toss to coat or serve the dressing separately according to your preference.
- Divide salad leaves evenly between 4 plates and arrange beans, beetroot and greens on top.