- 25g unsalted butter
- 25g soft light brown sugar
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 red eating apple cored and sliced
- 25g Californian Raisins
- 2 x 70g whole goats cheese
- Rocket salad
- Calories: 423kcals
- Total Fat: 28g (of which saturated fats: 19g)
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fibre: 1g
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 506mg
- In a small frying pan melt butter and brown sugar, add lemon juice. Stir until dissolved.
- Add apple slices and raisins and cook gently for 2 minutes until apples are just tender.
- Heat the grill. Cut each goats cheese in half to form 4 rounds. Place on foil and grill for 2-4 minutes until bubbling and lightly browned.
- Place the rocket, apple and raisin mixture on two warmed plates. Top with the goats cheese and serve immediately with crusty bread.